For absenteeism from Weekly Test and Periodic Test
No retest to be conducted
In case of medical leave, average will be worked out on the basis of the WT given in that particular term, subject to submission of medical certificate on the same day of Test itself.
In case of non-submission of Medical certificate, it will be treated as an absentee case and Zero will be marked. 4. In case the student attends school to write the WT, and wishes to go back home after WT, he/she must attend the school till the 4th period, for WT marks to be considered at all.
PT1: No Retest will be conducted
PT2: Retest in the cases: Failure in any of the subject (Absence/Medical Leave to be entertained on the basis of gravity of the situation and genuineness of reason)
SCHOLASTIC & CO-SCHOLASTIC
FOR CBSE and CAIE STUDENTS
Scholar Badges, Blazers, Blue Ties, and Gold Medals are awarded to meritorious students. All Students in Class V and above are eligible for Scholar Awards provided they fulfill the criteria for the awards. The details of the awards are given as follows:
First Year | 1st Green Badge
2nd Consecutive Year | 2nd Green Badge
3rd Consecutive Year | Blue Blazer
4th Consecutive Year | 1st Blue Badge
5th Consecutive Year | 2nd Blue Badge
6th Consecutive Year | Blue Tie
7th Consecutive Year | Gold Medal
Academic Excellence Award(Can be won in any Academic Year) Memento and Certificate
AWARDS OF SCHOLAR BADGES
Class V – X - A1 in all subjects (Except 3rd Language)
XI & XII (In all the Streams) - 85% & above (As per the streams)
For 1st Green Badge - A1 in Four subjects and A2 in any one subject.
For Academic Excellence Award -
• A1 in Four subjects and A2 in any one subject.
• Cognizance to be given for the Academic Excellence Award if the student achieves A1 in all the
subjects in the next academic year.
• A Student can get an Academic Excellence Award only once in his/her school academic years.
A student is entitled to a scholar badge only if
He/ She should be a current student of the school or a class XII pass-out.
He/ She has appeared for G.K and Computer Exam. (Class V-X).
He/ She has a minimum of 75% attendance.
He/ She has appeared in all Weekly Tests and Periodic Tests.
He/ She must be consistently good in a particular field for three consecutive years for sports and co-curricular blazer
For Gold medal
• The student must be a scholar for seven consecutive years.
• In case he/she is a recipient of the Academic Excellence Award, then will be eligible in the eighth year.
Proficiency Award – A proficiency award is given to a student for scoring the highest marks in any of the core subjects in a particular class.
Commendation Certificates – This award is for students who have shown 15% improvement in
overall aggregate score over their after Half Yearly score in their final result of the academic year.
Attendance Award – Students with 100% attendance during the academic session. Special award for
attendance will be given to the students who have received the ‘Attendance Award’ for Five / Seven/
Ten/ Fifteen consecutive years.
Certificate of Appreciation - This is awarded to students for a particular school activity in which they
have participated and brought recognition to themselves and the school. This activity could include
music, dance, art, public speaking, quizzing, dramatics, and social service.
Sports Award – A Maroon Blazer- For excellence in Sports at the National and International Level or
win special appreciation and commendation for their sporting performance.
Co-Curricular Award – A Grey Blazer- For excellence in a co-curricular activity at the National and
International Level or win special appreciation and commendation for their performance in dance,
music, singing, debating, quizzing, public speaking, and dramatics
1. Students are expected to carry themselves with dignity and grace both inside and outside the school as they are the ambassadors of the school.
2. Every student must carry the almanac and identity card to school every day with the correct information on the I-cards. A student caught with the wrong almanac or I-card will be penalized.
3. Students who come to school on their own must reach before the bell rings.
4. Morning bell before an assembly or class is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
5. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done promptly and in silence.
6. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent back home.
7. All boys (except Sikhs) must keep their hair short. Girls must tie their hair properly with green bands or ribbons.
8. Care must be taken of all school property. No student should damage any school furniture, scribble or draw anything on the walls. Damage should be reported immediately to the class teacher. Recovery for any damage will be made by the concerned student who will also be penalized.
9. No unauthorized books, magazines or newspapers, CDs, or DVDs should be brought to the school.
10. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is against the school rules.
11. The school is not responsible for the loss of any valuable article brought by the children to the school. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches, fountain pens, items of jewelry, etc.) to the school.
12. Students who commute to school with their escorts should never leave before the escorts arrive. In case of a delay in escort, they should report to the school office.
13. The school reserves the right to suspend those students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
14. Parents and guardians of all the students should meet the teachers on PTM days to monitor the progress of their wards.
15. The name, class, and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings. Water bottles, blazers, and jerseys should also bear the name of the student.
16. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue studies in the school. Such a student will be directed to an Open School.
17. Any student found guilty of a serious offence like theft will be dealt with likewise.
18. It is compulsory for all students to converse in English.
19. Latecomers, uniform defaulters, and students who do not do their homework regularly will be sent back home. 20. A student who uses unfair means during tests/exams will be given no marks in the subject and a Red Card will be issued to him. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
21. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Receptionist. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours except during emergencies.
22. Office bearers will wear their respective badges daily.
23. A sick student should not be sent to school. This is harmful not only to the child’s own health but can also spread infection. In case of an emergency, an authorized escort must carry a letter from the parents, to take the child home if the child falls sick in school.
24. No sick leave shall be permitted for absence of a single day. A minimum absence of three days will be marked after receiving a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
25. No student shall be permitted to leave school immediately after appearing for an evaluation. Such a student would be sent home and marked absent for that day and the marks will not be considered.
26. Students are not allowed to distribute chocolates or gifts to their classmates on the occasion of their birthday. 27. Parents are requested to send lunch box or art/craft material or any other material required, along with the student. Any packet sent to the school later will not be accepted due to security reasons.
28. Students using school buses will maintain discipline on the bus. Bus facilities will be withdrawn in cases where discipline is not properly maintained.
29. No student will be admitted to the hostel without the support system of at least two local guardians.
30. All hostel students must report to the school after a long vacation during school hours only. However, if due to any reason they arrive after school hours, they must remain with their local guardian and report to the school the next morning before school hours.
31. Any hostel student reporting late to school after a long vacation will be fined Rs.1000 per day. The money will be deducted from the imprest account of the student.
32. Any student found guilty of gross misdemeanor or whose behavior the authorities feel is detrimental to the school and the hostel, shall have to leave the hostel within 48 hours notice.
33. No student is allowed to go for any tour, trip and excursion if the school has taken any disciplinary action against him/her.